- The theme book, which gave some history, was wonderful. It really helped us learn more about this time period and what was really going on during the early days of Christianity.
- The videos I found on the website were helpful for our visual family.
- We liked the variety of trials. It makes the game feel like a brand new adventure each time we played.
- We liked learning about the different apostles and getting to use their particular skills.
- The communication with this company was very helpful.
- We really liked the quality of this game. It could be an heirloom that is passed down through the family. It really is built that well!
- There are five variations to the game, so it has lots of potential to keep players entertained for a long time.
- Playing this game will bring family members or friends closer together.
Chara Games is coming out with more Christian-based games. One such game is 3 Seeds. This game will have a shorter play time and is about using time, money and labor to complete crops and harvest them.
This is a great game with potential for those who like cooperative games. To see what others had to say about Commissioned, click on the banner below.