Thursday, January 19, 2017

SchoolhouseTeachers.com

As a member of the Homeschool Review Crew, I was offered a yearly membership to SchoolhouseTeachers.com. Last year was my first year on the Homeschool Review Crew, and I wrote a detailed review that you can read here. It is even better with their new upgrades and additional classes.

High-quality, Self-paced, Online Homeschool Resources {SchoolhouseTeachers.com}
I wanted to remind folks to check out this incredible website. It is simply chock-full of amazing lessons from kindergarten thru 12th grade. They even have classes for homeschool moms. My daughter is in 7th grade and there are over hundreds of courses that are geared toward 7th graders alone! The website is simple to use. You can find your way around very easily. I am so glad I have this resource to use for the middle school and high school years. Go check it out!
High-quality, Self-paced, Online Homeschool Resources {SchoolhouseTeachers.com}

Blessings, Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment