Monday, August 20, 2007

Which Winnie the Pooh character are you?

I took this Winnie the Pooh personality test over at http://www.half-asleep.com/pooh/interact/quiz/.  The funny thing is one of my dc is in time out right now! LOL.  Blessings to all of you and I hope you have a wonderful Monday.  Oh my, now the dear child that is in time out is calling people names!  Off to her bedroom and it is going to be one of those Mondays for her!!!



My Big Teen wanted to take the test results so here they are!  Big Surprise ... NOT!!!





Let me know which character you are?

Blessings,

Dawn

5 comments:

  1. I was Owl. It said I liked to tell stories and give information and I am not always right! LOL! That is me to a T!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was Pooh!! I can't believe it....I never thought, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pooh! That's who I am. I put this on my blog too and linked your name in. Thanks, it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was Kanga, but only 44%. I was all over the place. I think I am most like ........Winnie the Pooh, but then I would wouldn't I? LOL


    Turn about is fair play....you...are....tagged. LOL Come to my blog for the rules.


    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to have to try this. We loved Pooh and friends, especially when my dc were younger. My little nephew has everything Pooh now. Anyway...I wanted to thank you for your encouraging words at my practice page, Creative Mom. I didn't put much thought into what I posted, because I mainly wanted to see how the colors would look when I tweak them. My kids are really doing great despite the Sensory Integration, but lack of support sometimes gets me down the most. I put a lot more thought into my real blog and I do mention SI sometimes there.

    Blessings and thanks!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete