Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Fun Tag


OK, sahmto4ormore tagged me with this fun tag so here we go.


5 random facts about myself:
  • I love used book stores and consignment shops more than department stores.  I just adore getting a deal!
  • I love taking walks with my kids but really only like to be outside when the temp is between 65 and 78 degrees. We go outside almost everyday, though. 
  • I really don't like going into pools very much. (Should that be under the weird group?)
  • I knew I wanted to be a teacher at the age of 5, and I love it so much that I can't imagine doing anything else.
  • I would like to try some kind of "not buying" project for several months, but I haven't had time to think about how to do it.


5 weird things about myself: 
  • I enjoy cleaning my own toilets and vacuuming.
  • I don't mind sharing my drinks with my children but want my chapstick all to myself.  The result is that we have several labeled chapsticks around here.
  • I would rather go on a date to a bookstore than to the movies.
  • I count my four children's heads so much at the playground that my 4 year told me she was proud of me for learning to count to 4!
  • I have never felt homeschool burnout for more than three days! 
5 things on my desk:
  • Pictures waiting to be scrapbooked
  • Lots of pens
  • Scrapbooking glue
  • Film from my other camera waiting to go to Sam's Club
  • a stack of stationery 
5 of your best friends:
  • My Husband
  • My Mother
  • My Stepmother
  • Crystal
  • Kristi 
I tag 5 people:


Sweetie
Canadagirl
lahbluebonnet
TKB  (my son)

3 comments:

  1. I would much rather go to thrift stores and book stores to shop, and going on a date to a bookstore would be wonderful.

    Loved the Easter pics!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your list.

    I don't think that I could go months without buying anything. I'm sure all of those great deals would show up during that time.

    I save money on Christmas gifts by buying the deals all year long. I love shopping at the "junk" stores.


    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, we have so much in common!

    I too love getting a deal, like the same range of temps., don't care for pools (and even less for lakes), and yay for bookstore dates!


    Thanks for playing along.

    OH, your lapbook looks great. I love that story and you did so much with it...well done!

    ReplyDelete