Thursday, October 29, 2009

Friday Show and Tell ~ Tim's Shoe

Timothy is really enjoying his continuing education classes at our local community college. This quarter he took classes in woodworking and in learning about his digital camera. In his woodworking class, he made a wooden shoe with hand tools. 

This is the front view. I love all the detail he put into it. The little lines used as trim were burned into the wood.

Here is the side view.  I love the detail of the tongue in the shoe.

Blessings, Dawn

4 comments:

  1. That is soooooooooooo cool ! This is the kind of stuff I want my boys doing. My dad was a woodworker and hand carver. I have bought books this year to get the boys inspired and started. [0=


    Your son did a AWESOME job ! Please tell him I said so. Making the tounge come out like that is NOT a easy thing.


    Blessings and ((HUGS)) my SSiC

    In Him<><

    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great work! I'm sure he is very proud of himself and you are too. If I'd done that I'd be showing everybody I knew what I was capable of!!!


    Very nice!

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is very good. I love all the detail. What talent! I know you are proud of him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work, and I am so glad that he is prospering in his life after homeschool. thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete