Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy 9th Birthday, Goldilocks!

Wow! Goldilocks is nine already....  In keeping with tradition, here is a list of nine words to describe Goldilocks. I like this exercise, and it is an especially  nice reminder of the good times with my most difficult child. Living with a child that is dealing with serious mental illness and developmental issues is very exhausting and often the days seem way too long. However, there are bright parts in almost every day, and it is good to remember Goldilocks' more positive character traits. The following list describes Goldilocks on her emotionally healthy days.   
  1. Physically healthy
  2. Spirited
  3. Helpful
  4. Outgoing
  5. Detail oriented
  6. Super cleaner
  7. Pretty
  8. Animal lover
  9. Loquacious


Blessings, Dawn

3 comments:

  1. I love your positive nature. You encourage me. I appreciate that things are hard and yet you still look for the good.


    Thank you also for your encouragment of me. I'm thankful for that and for your prayers! I'm thankful for you friend!


    Blessings

    Leslie


    BTW, love the pink radiator!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a cutie pie! A belated happy birthday!


    Letitia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many blessings to her... will say a prayer!

    ReplyDelete