Friday, December 31, 2010

Year In Review 2010!!

As is my tradition, here is a look back at the year 2010.  I took the first sentence of the first blog entry of each month.  This year I just added my favorite pictures from the year instead of the picture from each blog entry.


January


We tend to start out each New Year with a bang. 




February


After 19 years of asking, waiting, and wondering, a soft-spoken neurologist finally gave us a missing piece to the puzzle in my son's brain. 






March


A few weeks ago, I noticed some burnout in the kiddos.








April


The kids have wanted to go on the Jump thing at the mall for a few years.








May


What a perfect day for a field trip.








June


I am once again thinking about balance.


 


July


My kiddos do so much better outdoors than indoors.








August


It has been such a busy week.








September


We rowed through The Legend of the Indian Paintbrush this week.






October


I am thinking about fun ....  Can you have too much fun in your life?








November


I have a child who is a reluctant listener to all types of music.






December


The children are really enjoying our "new" Advent book each day.








I hope all of you have a happy and healthy New Year!


Blessings,
Dawn


  



            

No comments:

Post a Comment