|Anne's current planners|
|Almost done ~ just need to complete CTE|
|She is only working on credits for Health and Sign Language II in her 11th Grade Planner.|
Our Week ~
- Finished Pride and Prejudice (BBC 6 episodes) and loved it
- Each teen did 8 to 12 math lessons.
- Dean started Guns, Germs and Steel National Geographic Documentary.
- Anne worked two mornings at the consignment shop, earning her 8 hours of CTE credit.
- Dean completed a unit study on Fredrick Douglass. (Anne is almost done with the same unit study.)
- They both completed three hours of Conceptual Physics.
- Anne attended 15.5 hours of dance classes and rehearsals.
- Anne attended sign language class and picked up a job tutoring one of her dance teachers in sign language two times a month.
- Dean completed 8 hours of World Geography and Cultures (mostly Africa).
- Dean finished Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson.
- Both teens cooked a meal.
|Chili and rolls is a family favorite|
- A walk around the lake while Anne was in dance
- A round of mini golf
- Our delightful pets who cuddle and do so many funny things all day long and bring giggles into our home
- Friends over for dinner
- When Calls the Heart season 5 on Netflix for Me
|Our cat thinks she is a prairie dog|
Today will be consumed with more math (see a theme here?), a doctor appointment, looking for memorial clothes for oldest son and house cleaning.