Saturday, April 7, 2007

Happy Birthday, My Big Teen!!!!

Wow, has it really been 17 years since I became a Mom for the first time?!  It has been a wonderful journey raising my sweet little baby into the handsome, responsible young man that he has become.  The journey has not always been easy --  it has been filled with potholes, bumps, getting stuck in the mud, and perilous mountain passes; but the vistas have been breathtaking.  My little guy started out life as a tiny cardiac baby, struggling for every heartbeat.  The future looked very bleak for a long, long time; but now he is a strapping young man who loves life and is living his life to the fullest!  The future is brighter than ever before for my not so little guy. He is taller than me now!!!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I love you and am so honored that God chose me to be your Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment