Monday, October 27, 2008

Tag and Award

Photobucket

My sweet friend Michele over at special6mom gave me the above award.  I so enjoy her blog as well.  Thanks so much.

Also, I have been tagged by Lisa.

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and put the rules on your blog...

2. Share 7 weird or random facts about yourself...

3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link to their blog...

4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a note on their blog...

My seven weird facts:

1. I don't follow recipes hardly ever.  My husband says he never gets served exactly the same meal twice. 

2.  I have created my own disorder called "Only Child Syndrome". 

3.  I don't get sibling rivalry ~ that's because of my Only Child Syndrome.

4.  I could eat breakfast for every meal, 7 days a week.

5.  I love having a clean house that looks like a magazine photo but hate to clean.

6.  I am the Cancer sign so I am supposed to love being at home, but I have trouble staying home for more than 24 hours at a time.

7.  I am so bad at sports that my own 5 year old dd will not let me pitch softballs to her, because she is tired of me hitting her with the ball.

Wow! I am done already.  Sorry, I am not tagging anyone.

Blessings, Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment