Since most spooky season events are cancelled this year from haunted houses to fall festivals, Anne was hunting around for something fun and safe to do during her favorite season. She heard about a costume challenge on Instagram and decided that she wanted to do a variation of that challenge this year. She decided to create nine costumes from our closets, thrift stores and sewing projects. Her costumes are all based on musicals. I think she did a marvelous job and she had so much fun.
|A Chorus Line|
|The Sound of Music|
|The Sound of Music ~ Take Two|
|The Phantom of the Opera|
|The Addams Family|
- Anne wrote three papers this week (two creative and one expository).
- She also did three sewing projects and three Latin lessons.
- One of the Job Coaches came out from Vocational Rehabilitation to get more details from Elijah so that they can start job sampling in the next week or two.
- Dear Husband replaced the pipes under the sink, and I put down new contact paper under the sink.
- Anne went to work and dance classes.
- My husband had his birthday...complete with grilled steak and homemade gazpacho soup.
- We all got our flu shots.