Saturday, January 20, 2007

Renaming My Children for Privacy

I decided to rename my children for the purpose of this blog.  For now on, they will be known as the following on this site. 

My oldest DS, who is 16, will be known as Dickon Sowerby, the nature loving lad who plays such an important role in The Secret Garden.  This fits his character perfectly.

My oldest DD, who is 6, will be known as Goldilocks from The Three Little Bears.  This little one truly does have the most golden locks you ever did see.

My DS that is 4 shall be known as Tom Sawyer.  He is always up for adventure and is an all-around Southern boy.

My youngest DD (3) shall be known as Little Red Ridinghood.  She is filled with a nurturing spirit and the naivety of a young child.

I hope to figure out how to load pictures soon.  I am not sure I will figure it out before our trip next week.  There is so much laundry and packing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment