Thursday, June 21, 2007

Off to Ronald McDonald House!

OK!  My kids are jumping all over the house!  They can't wait to get on the road for the 4 hour trek to Duke University Hospital and Ronald McDonald House!  My kids think this is the best vacation ever!  After all, the house serves McDonalds food for dinner and they have cable TV.... Do you think we need to go on a real vacation someday?  Anyway, we are off to my big teen's yearly pacemaker and cardiac check-up.  We will stay an extra day to see some of the sights.  We plan on going to the Life and Science Museum and a recycling art center which is filled with scrap art supplies from different factories in the area.  My artsy kids should be in heaven in a store like this.  You can buy the stuff by the pound and then take it home and create away!   Be back in a few days!  Oh -- if you have time, scroll down to the next entry and answer the question there. Thanks.

Blessings and Peace!

1 comment:

  1. When our youngest was 15 months old, he nearly died of viral croup while we were on vacation. We spent part of our vacation at the RMH in Mobile. I always said if I ever got rich I totally would give big to those folks.


    Have fun and enjoy the fries and TV, LOL!


    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete