The rules are as follows:
Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here we go:
- I love to eat french fries dipped in ice cream.
- I also love to eat turkey slices with rice and pickles rolled up on the inside ~ my form of sushi! LOL!
- When I am really exhausted, my teeth chatter and I get very giddy. My dh thinks it is very funny but sends me right off to bed.
- Sometimes when I laugh, I sound like a guinea pig!
- I once dragged my then only son out into the eye of a hurricane, because it was a family tradition. My Grandma let her kiddos play outside during the eye of hurricanes.
- On very rare occasions, I have been known to start ice cube fights, water fights, party streamer fights, packing peanut fights and even food fights (outdoors).
- I once performed CPR on a toad that my day care kids found in the trash can. After he was revived, we named him Oscar and kept him as a pet. (Unfortunately, he was retarded from lack of oxygen and truly difficult to feed!)