Here are some of mine, besides my dh and children.
- Mother's Peanut Butter Bumpers cereal - It is organic and has no chemicals in it. Since we try to eat free of chemicals and food colorings, our meals can become very involved at times. This is a quick breakfast when there just isn't time for anything else.
- Snuggling under blankets with my kids and reading books to them - Love, love, love reading to my kiddos.
- My house being clean - Okay, this doesn't happen as often as I would like, but it is really wonderful when everything is in its place and you can walk through a sparkling home.
- Jam imported from France - The brand is not important. I just love really rich, thick jam that has no high fructose corn syrup in it. My Dad and Stepmother spoiled me years ago when they brought home a whole bunch of jam from France. Yummy!!! I especially love raspberry.
- Wipies - Even though no one in my house is still in diapers, I still use these things all the time. They wipe up little spills and little hands so quickly.
- English Breakfast Tea - Yummy! I love my morning tea. Sometimes I have it at night, too.
- Christy by Catherine Marshall - This is still probably my all-time favorite book or at least the one I have read the most times. I think I have read it six times. LOL.
- Consignment shops - I just love the great deals I find in these shops.
- The Sound of Music - I could watch this movie over and over again and not get bored. I better go pull it out of storage. We usually watch it on Christmas day but did not this year.
Many blessings to all of you and a happy new year, Dawn