Sunday, June 7, 2009

No, Not Me Monday

Welcome to "Not Me" Monday! In an attempt to release a bit of my silly, witty side, I am joining "Not Me" Monday. This is a fun meme in which the point is to reveal some of the funny things you and your family did during the past week and keep it REAL on your blog. Please go see some other "Not Me" Monday's at My Charming Kids.

I did not take 15 shots and make my dd jump again (when she wanted to move on to other things) so that I could get this sequence of three pictures...no, not me!



I did not encourage my children to have as much "messy fun" as they wanted with the chocolate fountain, so that I could get these shots for my blog ... no, not me!




Furthermore, I am not so crazy as to have bathed the children and put them in clean sleepers before having them "play" with the chocolate fountain ... no, not me! I never do such ridiculous things. I always plan everything out in a very organized way.

Also, my oldest dd (8) did not go sit on her bed and mutter for several minutes about how horrible my anniversary gift was from my dh. He gave me dirt to fill a really large raised bed. It is just what I wanted. She did not suggest that I demand a horse or diamonds instead ... no, not her! I did not then worry about whether or not I am raising a girl to become a high maintenance young woman ... no, not me!

I did not give my children spice cake for breakfast this morning and tell them it was spice bread ... no, not me!

I did not let my children do extra chores this morning so that our home would be baby proof for my friend's baby ...  even after I learned that said baby was not coming over ... no, not me!

Blessings, Dawn

5 comments:

  1. HO HO, HEE HEE, see I knew you would be great at this game, hope you play everyweek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sorry that was me, Kristi not Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. SandBetweenMyToesJune 9, 2009 at 1:04 PM

    LOL! I love it!!!


    Letitia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great post. You always tell it like it is. :)

    ReplyDelete