Elijah did a variety of workbooks for this course. His concentration was in consumer math with a minor in basic geometry. He completed 145 hours of math and earned an 84% (B) for this credit.
- Bargain Math by Sue Leroy ~ This workbook was mostly working with coupons, how to get the best deal with sales, purchasing things used and comparison shopping.
- Budget Math by Sue Leroy ~ This workbook concentrated on how to establish budgets and save for both long-term and short-term goals.
- Bank Account Math by Sue Leroy ~ This workbook concentrated on everything you need to interact with your bank, from checking and savings accounts to reading all sorts of statements and bills.
- Exploring the World of Mathematics by John Hudson Tiner ~ This text book follows the history of math from ancient times to the present. It is filled with interesting information and challenging math problems and puzzles.
- Exploring the World of Mathematics: Supplemental Questions published by Memoria Press ~ This is the workbook that goes with Exploring the World of Mathematics. It is filled with lots of discussion questions and more math problems.
- Quizmo Geometry
- Take Out
- Geometry Bingo