Thursday, October 11, 2007

We have a Birthday Girl!

Little Red Ridinghood had her 4th b-day party earlier this week.  We had just perfect weather.  I usually shy away from outdoor parties, but she really wanted to have a party at our local park which also has a lake.  Much to my delight, the rangers offer free boat rides for parties, so we got a lovely pontoon boat ride around the  lake. 


The kids just loved the boat ride.  I thought I would be nervous with eight 3-5 year old children on one boat, even with parents along, but it was great!



Little Red Ridinghood with one of her buddies.



Feeding the fish and ducks.



Everyone had a great time feeding the 100+ geese. 



Digging into the gifts! Always lots of fun

She got lots of art supplies and books, so you know what we will be doing for the next few weeks.



A party would not be complete without the cake shot.

This child has always been my neat eater.  In fact, she was so neat for her one year old b-day cake shot, I had to smear cake on her to get the right look!  LOL!  Yeah, I know I'm a little crazy! 


Blessings,
Dawn

8 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just passed an award on to you! :)


    Come to my blog to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so like the mom... i did that once with ice cream =) I enjoy your blog! Thanks too for dropping by..

    ReplyDelete
  4. tnmomtomanyblessingsOctober 12, 2007 at 1:14 AM

    I am glad your little boy is thankful : ) AND knows who to thank. How precious!


    Happy Birthday to your little girl!


    Be blessed,

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your Little Red Riding Hood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too precious!

    Looks like you had a wonderful day...

    The pics are great but I especially love the three on the rocks! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure looks like it was a wonderful party. What a cutie pie she is. They grow so fast, don't they. Love all the pictures.

    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  8. homeschoolingmommaof4October 15, 2007 at 4:44 PM

    Happy Belated Birthday!! Looks like she had a great day! Great pics.


    Have a blessed day!

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete