Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Year in Review...

This is a fun meme.  You take the first sentence from the first entry of each month in 2008 and add a picture if you wish.  I got the idea from Canadagirl.  The photos are in order of the months.

JANUARY
We got snow last week!


FEBRUARY
I am continuing to record my big teen's high school courses here, so they are documented in more than just a lesson book. 


MARCH
Well, they did it again...


APRIL
Sometimes you get lucky and find something that will make a real difference in your homeschool and save lots of money. 


MAY
Outside my Window ~ A sunny day begging to be enjoyed.


JUNE
We finished off our week on manners with an end-of-the-year tea party. 


JULY
Well, we have lots of mulch now!


AUGUST
My kids and I love different art mediums.


SEPTEMBER
This morning I am resisting running off to the state fair.


OCTOBER
We really enjoyed our unit study on Italy.


NOVEMBER
These are amazing times that we are living in.


DECEMBER
I am going out to look at Christmas lights.


Blessings, Dawn




11 comments:

  1. What a great year in review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn,

    Happy New Year to you and your family! I hope it is a blessed year for all of you. We are having a fun evening of games, a talent show and lots of goodies. We are still all healthy. What a blessing!! We are going to be starting on our family room addition in January as well. Yeah!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this meme, too. It looks like you had a great year, and may you have another great one.

    Happy New Year,

    Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am particularly taken with November's :-)


    Blessings to you for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to work on my lead-in sentences, I guess! I loved your year in pics!


    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come check me out, let me know what yout think? Still need to add a picture of little man. Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Forgot to add the blog name, I am already a bad blogger, It would help if the two year old was not screaming/crying in my ear.


    http://www.notbiologicallyrelated.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a fun meme!

    I enjoyed looking back at your year and remembering those old posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was fun and a good review. I thought I've read all of your posts but a few of these look new to me! =0

    Blessings,

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was sooooooooooo FUN reading your post ! I am glad you decided to do it. Each one is fun and unique.


    Sending you BIG Blessings and ((HUGS)) my SSiC

    In Him<><

    -Mary


    PS: Praying for you and your dd. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete