Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Year in Review 2009

I did this meme last year and it was fun. You take the first sentence from the first entry of each month of 2009 and a picture from that month. The picture does not need to go with the sentence., but it should be from the same month.

January

Sometimes living with a special needs child is so hard!


(The parting of the Red Sea)

February

I looked out the window this morning, hoping for major snow.



March

An amazing event has taken place in our home this past week.


(Goldilocks got the flu and slept without meds.)

April

Everyone has talents that help them stand out in his or her family.



May

Today is "Gotcha Day" for my ds, Tom Sawyer.



June

My dd performed in her dance recital this past weekend.



July

I buy some books brand new and some books used.



August

One of our main goals this year is for everyone to become a good reader.



September

Can a gluten-free, mostly dairy-free, organic meat, locally grown fruit/veggie family of six eat for $75 a week ... without Mom going crazy and dh or the teenager starving?



October

After much thought and prayer over the last year, we have decided that our current home is the "forever" home.



November

We keep moving on in construction.



December

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!



Well, there is our year in review. It was a very exciting year. I hope this next year finds all of you blessed and at peace.

Blessings, Dawn

4 comments:

  1. That was really fun. Great meme! I enjoyed it a bunch.


    Happy New Year!


    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great year in review. I like that you included a picture for every sentence. I should have done that, but I didn't think of using a picture from another post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GREAT years review ! I love how each of our reviews are so ....us ! Thank you for sharing with us.


    Blessings and ((HUGS)) my SSiC

    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great Christmas picture!

    Blessings,

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete