Saturday, April 26, 2008

I Love Yard Saling!!

Did I mention that I love yard saling?  I really don't get to go very often, but today I got to go to a sale at a mega church that had an attached preschool!  I figured it would be a good place to find some great stuff.  I never imagined I would do so well.  Here is a list and photos of what I got.





(Photo 1: roller skates -- videos on the story of Moses and division -- a learning to tell time board game -- winter boots -- sight word cards -- play food -- Disney knee and elbow pads -- a sand shovel -- ballet shoes -- light fixtures -- eight pieces of clothes for the girls plus a skirt for me)





(Photo 2: six new workbooks -- a multiplication placemat -- tracing letter set -- three Bible workbooks)



(Photo 3: marble raceway toy)


Guess how much I paid for all of this?  I PAID ONLY $7.  Can you believe it?  I love yard sales!!


Blessings, Dawn

8 comments:

  1. You had a great day! I love yard saling too. I hit it big a few weekends ago and found books for 5 cents each - made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you did very well! Great 'hunting'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and the ones at churches are my absolute favorites. You've got some great finds at a great price. Enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. blessedwith2angelsApril 28, 2008 at 2:55 AM

    I love yard sales too. I can always find great buys and they are so much cheaper than resale stores.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool finds! I love yard sales too, and Goodwill. My latest hunts have been for maternity things. So far, no luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't gone garage saleing (is that a word?) in a long time but WE had one this weekend. Have to get rid of stuff before we move. You got some good deals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got one of those marble thingys at a yard sale years ago. I don't yard sale much anymore.

    Blessings,

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun to get a deal!

    ReplyDelete