Elijah completed 144 hours for his second year of physical education. He started to really concentrate on one particular physical activity. However, he still had the opportunity to do several other physical activities.
He received 40 hours of credit for the following activities.
- Ocean swimming and body boarding (8 hours)
- Swimming in a pool (14 hours)
- Mini Golf in which he improved his skills and got numerous holes in one per game (6 hours)
- Family hikes that included close to 16 miles of walking (5 hours)
- Paintball for the first and (probably only) time (2 hours)
- Archery (5 hours)