Elijah Dean used Memoria Press Geography I and II as the backbone to his course work. These two volumes covered the Middle East, North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, Asia, Oceania, the Americas and Europe. He completed all of the reading and writing assignments with accuracy.
He also completed the workbook, Draw the USA, by Draeger. These two programs included lots of map work and a very good working knowledge of geography around the world.
In addition to all of the map work, Elijah also learned about how different landscapes and climates affect each country and continent. He learned through books, videos and 23 worksheets.
Books used ~
- Where Is Stonehenge? by True Kelly
- Where Is Machu Piccu? by Megan Stine
- Where Is Mount Everest? by Nico Medina
- Where Is the Taj Mahal? by Dorothy Hoober
- Where Are the Great Pyramids? by Dorothy Hoober
- Where Is the Parthenon? by Roberta Edwards
- Death on the River of Doubt By Samantha Seiple
- 10 Days in Asia
- 10 Days in Africa
- 10 Days in the U.S.A.
- Taj Mahal
- Mount Everest
- Woodlands of Africa
- The Volcano that Built Hawaii
- Wild Russia
- Animals of Africa