OK, sahmto4ormore tagged me with this fun tag so here we go.
5 random facts about myself:
- I love used book stores and consignment shops more than department stores. I just adore getting a deal!
- I love taking walks with my kids but really only like to be outside when the temp is between 65 and 78 degrees. We go outside almost everyday, though.
- I really don't like going into pools very much. (Should that be under the weird group?)
- I knew I wanted to be a teacher at the age of 5, and I love it so much that I can't imagine doing anything else.
- I would like to try some kind of "not buying" project for several months, but I haven't had time to think about how to do it.
5 weird things about myself:
- I enjoy cleaning my own toilets and vacuuming.
- I don't mind sharing my drinks with my children but want my chapstick all to myself. The result is that we have several labeled chapsticks around here.
- I would rather go on a date to a bookstore than to the movies.
- I count my four children's heads so much at the playground that my 4 year told me she was proud of me for learning to count to 4!
- I have never felt homeschool burnout for more than three days!
- Pictures waiting to be scrapbooked
- Lots of pens
- Scrapbooking glue
- Film from my other camera waiting to go to Sam's Club
- a stack of stationery
- My Husband
- My Mother
- My Stepmother
I tag 5 people:
TKB (my son)