With this being our first day back to "school", I thought I would write a few goals for myself! After all, the teacher needs to keep learning new things and improving weak areas, too! Not only are these goals for me but they are fun goals -- not the stay-on-top-of-the-house and go-to-bed-on-time goals. That just goes without saying.
1) I will scrapbook 2 pages each week.
2) I will practice the piano for 1 hour each week.
3) I will read for a few minutes every day -- a literature book, not a parenting book.
4) I will sit outside and breathe fresh air and be quiet for a few minutes every day.
5) I will work out for at least 2 hours every week.
Ok, so these goals are not too lofty, but they are a start. I am hoping by starting small I will stick with it. Hey! today I played the piano for 30 minutes and sat outside! I will share my little ones' goals for the year soon. Maybe for Tiany's blog open house!