Sunday, August 5, 2007

Do you think my big teen needs new shoes?!?!

Well, my son was tripping all over the place the other day, and I asked him what the problem was (see pic below).  Can't imagine why that would make a person trip, can you?  He said, "I told you a few days ago that I need new shoes."  Hmmm!  Now that he points it out, I do think he told me when one child was crying and another was loudly protesting in time out.  CAN YOU SAY MOMMY DISTRACTED!?  Well anyway, new shoes for the big teen, and he can walk around normal again.  Goodness, how do boys destroy their shoes that bad anyway?

5 comments:

  1. My BIL (who is 5) wrecks his shoes that way also. I have no idea how they do it. I have a girl and she makes everything last.

    Have a great week!


    Tina Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son has been complaining he needs new shoes, I think I'll show him the photo and tell him to come back in a month or so when he truly has something to complain about :)

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! It took me a minute to figure out what that was! I won't ask how that happened. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee I know this scenario VERY well with two teenage boys. [0;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks to me like a mangled blue lizard at first until I read the journal. Wow! My daughter has slightly bigger feet than mine. She broke her sneakers and mine just one week after the other in football =( and she is only 10..imagine

    ReplyDelete